Execution of Judgment and Mediation Division, Federal Court of Malaysia was established on 1 June 2016. This Division is under the supervision of the Chief Registrar of the Federal Court of Malaysia.
- To set up Mediation Centers and Execution of Judgment Units in every State Court;
- To provide training, mentoring and advisory services with respect to the management of the local Mediation Centers and the Execution of Judgment Units;
- To establish framework and policies pertaining to mediation for Mediation Centers and execution procedures pertaining to Execution of Judgment Units;
- Regulating the operation of the Mediation Centers and Execution of Judgment Units; and
- As a center of data and information collection related to the Centers for Mediation and the Execution of Judgment Units for Courts throughout Malaysia.